Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2008


New year, late post. What else is new? LOL!

I got to play two games using epic Butcher the past week. He did not disappoint. Plus I got to play with two of my warjacks, too -- the Behemoth and the Kodiak. The Doomreavers, being Orsus' elite cadre, delivered problems to Kei and his Grim Angus. I got to win Killing Fields via objective because of the Doomreavers' elite cadre ability. Against Fred's Iron Lich Asphyxious, I got to his caster in Mosh Pit with two Doomreavers and the Drakhun with Feel The Hate! I will be painting him up as soon as I finish Larkin Vain's Sea Dogs.

I also plan on applying for Press Ganger this year. I'll either be getting the Cryx starter or the Merc starter. Arvin says that we should get the Menoth and Cygnar starter, as was also posted on the Privateer Press site. Well, that would depend on what I'll be working on this year.

I'll be demo'ing and playing Anima Tactics as well. The stuff is already on its way here.

Me and the boys are still looking at Flames of War and Heavy Gear Blitz. More on this soon!

Luigi has been pimping a lot of the new Vampire Counts and it's getting tremendously hard to resist! I guess I can wait for the army book to be released first before getting anything. Zombies suck now. Unless you get that awesome new Corpse Cart. Temptation... strong...

Tiny also started with a Dragonlance campaign. Kei is playing a human rogue, no surprise there. I'm playing a human fighter (again no surprise) but with two daggers. I was hoping to go for the assassin prestige class later on, but found out I have to be evil to do that (and I have little inclination to veer off my true neutral alignment). Fred got to join on our second week as a half-orc barbarian. More updates on this soon!

Lots of changes at work. Most of it not fun for me T_T I'll just have to keep myself busy.

3 comments:

Sigmar said...

"Luigi has been pimping a lot of the new Vampire Counts and it's getting tremendously hard to resist!"


I think a lot of people will be thinking the same :)

I like your blog.
Sigmar's Warhammer Blog

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Thanks, dude ^_^

You have an awesome Warhammer Fantasy blog as well. Is it cool with you if I link your blog to mine?

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see them Sea Dogs :)