Monday, October 22, 2007

WIP 20071022



Just some works in progress. I evidently failed on my last weekly target and finished my IK Alexia instead (plus assembling the Risen and Thrall Warrior). Right now I'm contemplating on painting some more of Kei's and Les' stuff (maybe that other Fell Caller and Kaya).

Call To Arms
I got owned by Doclance's epic Deneghra last Saturday. LOL I'm not gonna make any excuses. I got caught. I'll try better next time. I only got to play against two guys last league Saturday. I hope I can get more games in this week ^_^

Mang's Website
Already laid down the foundations for this one. I hope he takes time off to email me his logo though. Can't proceed well without it since it will dictate the general look and feel of everything on the site. He's still hyped with WMH gaming though. Maybe after CTA, hehe.

Alone
My brother, Koi, will be leaving for Australia this evening. As if mom and Babee and Jei leaving wasn't sad enough. I'll be home alone again. Koi's Alone (scary Asian horror) won't help, too. Maybe they'll come back for a visit on Christmas?

Dawn of War
Zero 40K presence these past few days. My Necrons are getting all dusty on the shelves. Crap. Looks like playing the Dawn of War campaign will be my fix for any 40K action.

Shameless Plug
Christmas is just around the corner. And here I am with no side projects. Referrals would be cool, dude. I need the extra cash T_T

No comments: