Thursday, October 04, 2007

BER Months



What the hell have I been doing all this time?!?

- Angela celebrates her birthday today!
- My sister gave birth to a healthy baby girl! (Mama: Dapat ikaw may baby na rin diba?)
- My folks are here from Australia; my Mom, Koi, Jei and Babee
- GMANews.TV nominated as semifinalist on the 10th Philippine Webby Awards!
- Koi bought me two boxes of the GW Woods. Put together one set for immediate home use. Set aside the other for Arvination.
- Les hoards more Menoth and Circle stuff at home. Very little progress since the folks are at home (dislike spraybomb fumes)
- Small farm partnership biz in Batangas already green light
- Organized backup CDs at work
- Pork gets Mando's LOE assembly done in record speed!
- Lito's RHGC forum closing down soon. Already setup another forum for community use.
- Hobby Haven will also close down soon T_T
- Koi brings home his heavy duty arcade controller for the PS2! Jun! Laro raw kayo ni Kei ng SF Alpha 3! LOL!
- Guitar Hero madness at home! My brothers got into NORMAL mode faster than I did! Babee also on NORMAL now! Don't worry, Kei, your guitar controller isn't broken. Much. LOL~!
- Koi and Jei let me borrow their Cybershot digicam! Woohoo! More pics soon!
- Mang to hold Call to Arms WMH campaign on the 20th! No time limit guys! But you go high up the ladder the more games you play! Coins on the line, too!
- Playing in Mang's Escalation campaign Pod 2! Won my first campaign game a few days ago vs Jeff's Cygnar!
- Raf came and got me some "Japanese entertainment!" Kamote, hindi man lang tayo nagkita, nagninjavanish ka na!
- Got to go to Trinoma for the first time!
- Got to watch Rogue Assassin at Trinoma theaters! It was a stupid experience. Just justified why Pinoys SHOULD by pirated DVDs instead!
- Jun got me some Dawn of War installers! Just installed the first one and playing through the campaign now.
- Connie got to have my Maxim mag signed by Francine Prieto ^_^
- Found the quested Battlechasers and Shanna CBR files on my computer! At long bloody last!
- DVDs watched: Conspiracy, Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix, Eye 10, LSATSB, Ace Ventura, Ace Ventura When Nature Calls
- Doing a lot of progress on the Kingdom of Loathing bounty hunter outfit run (if you call 9 filthy lucre progress); will ascend as soon as I complete the bloody outfit!

Still very sluggish updating the rest of my sections here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GW wood?!?!?!? kelan dadami yan? :D

Obi Macapuno said...

"Connie got to have my Maxim mag signed by Francine Prieto"


huuui ako din!!! tsaka kim pahanap nung Maxim ko na may Zip girls pag may time ka. i miss them already. haha. tsaka di tuloy akyat namin this weekend, we can play :)

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Emp, depende kay Arvin yun. Hindi pa kami nagkikita. Mahirap kasi magcommute na dalay yung kahon ng terrain sprues e. It's somewhat a cumbersome box.

Obi, nasa bahay lang yun. Hindi pa rin kami nakakapag-usap ni Cat eh.