Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The old office Nikon + Dulce's Date

Connie was kind enough to lend it to me, so I tried my hand at it with stuff at home:


A Man-O-War Demolition Corps (MOWDC) Kapitan. Black basecoat by Semco. Face colors used also by Semco (just mixed the right stuff to get the flesh color). I'm out to prove a point with this one.



My messy workdesk and room. Something I've gotta clean up before my brothers come late this year.


Hoarluk Doomshaper, a Trollblood warlock. I tried painting him using flesh colors, but it seems I should paint him green instead...

+++



I've been reading Dulce's very interesting incident on her blog. It seems that Mr. Usher finally spoke up (in his defense heh). IMHO, who in his right mind would pass off a crappy iPod for a limited edition one that he lost?!? WTF? Read more here.

+++

750 points

I've been mulling around the idea of playing 750 points for quite some time now. The result is lots and lots of lists. And I'm enjoying painting my miniatures so I just hope it'll all come together soon (and hopefully finish Les' Menoth, too).

IRUSK - Kommandant Irusk, Destroyer, Spriggan, Greylord Ternion, Iron Fang Pikemen, Man-O-War Demolition Corps (+2 Demolishers), Widowmakers, Winterguard Mortar Crew (x2), Man-O-War Kovnik, Manhunter, Eiryss, Gorman (Still got 10 points free on this one, and you can actually swap Irusk for Sorscha or Vlad).

Let's see if I can make one for epic Vlad or epic Sorscha, too ^_^

2 comments:

Kyuzo said...

hard to get the white and gold colored semco. where'd you get yours?

+++ rgousx - Red, Green Obvious Usage. Silver eXcetion. - prelude to christmas theme word verification...

Kyuzo said...

eXception*

+++ rmuig - Reindeer Matching Upstarts In Games...