Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh Yes, There WILL Be Blood

Image hosted by Photobucket.comAnd I thought the Hannibal Lecter series could not be matched! SAW 2 just kept my eyes glued to the screen, scene after hella bloody scene! And their websites reflect the whole Saw horror! Obviously not for everyone LOL!

Of course, sheep will just refer to this as an icky bloody gorefest with no intrinsic value. But as always, I beg to differ. Despite the sudden bubbling of blood-frenzy, I learned to look at life with an even brighter perspective. Kinda like, enjoy all of your days, coz you'll never know when it'll be your last. And damn if it was in the hands of a homicidal maniac. Deep inside, it was tremendously frightening. Goddamn, it was downright scary! Of course one has to try his best to shrug off the terror and laugh.

My brother, Jei, disclosed to me the gist of the first Saw, as obviously I haven't seen it. But after watching Saw 2, I'm now on the hunt for an original copy of both.

Hello. Let the game begin.

4 comments:

Kyuzo said...

Testing. Testing.

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Watched it again yesterday. Desensitizing the gore. ^_^

Kyuzo said...

Not exactly my cup of tea. :P

Pinoy Wargamer said...

BWAHAHAHAHA Napanood ko na Saw 1! Astig talaga! Saw 3 already announced. Can't wait for it to be released.

^_^