Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So Many Things, So Little Time

To make a long story short, I got to do some basic plumbing work - replaced an old faucet with a new one (with a short extension no less, so that it's not parallel with the wall) and got to turn back my water to its old running glory.

It got me thinking how much work I need to make the house... liveable.

I need to sort out all the old stuff in the house. A lot are Indz' old clothes and effects. Need to buy boxes for those. A lotta boxes.

I got several black garbage bags piling up. Need to take them out at least one bag every time I actually do go home.

Then there's the junk outside -- old furniture, books, broken computer. Maybe I should just dissect the computer and use the parts inside for bits for my miniatures.

Speaking of which, there's a hella lotta minis I still have to paint, too! Not to mention Lito's Ogres!

Then I wanna learn PHP, more Flash, more design! I also wanna learn to model-paint better...

Pff...*

+++

I scratched my hand while doing all that work earlier. Such small flesh wounds. Would hardly leave scars.

+++

Painted up a Chaos Fury using that two-headed Chaos Dragon's scheme. Came out ok. But I'll fix up the details more. I noticed I'm vrey impatient with my painting. I shall curb that soon.

I need a lotta visual stimulation to make me paint. I'm pretty envious of many works online. Maybe I'll print them out and make a book. Kinda like reference or whatever.

No comments: