Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dead or Alive, The Movie



Oh hell yeah!

+++

[3/29/2006] "Sabi ko sa kanya, if pipgilan mo akong makipagkita or makipag-communicate with Kim, makikipaghiwalay ako sayo! Hinding-hindi ko sya pwedeng pabayaan!"

Life isn't as simple as I thought it to be. I'm nearing another pivotal event in my life, and things have been getting more and more complicated.

"Thanks a lot. Having you there means a lot to me."

I now have friends who have irreconcilable differences with my other friends. I have friends who pretend to be friends with my other friends. I have "friends" who're just there if they need anything. I have friends who're supposed to know me, but don't really know me. I have a friend who's not supposed to be as close a friend to me because she was a significant to another friend.

Sounds like it's from a stupid song.

My definition of love has warped over the thirty years. As did my definition of friendship. I've done so many things I never thought I'd be capable of doing. And I've failed at many things I never thought I'd fail.

I try to be happy with where I am now, with what I have now. But unfortunately, I have my own set of principles which others strongly disagree with.

I share my heart to many people and things.

Well, here's to thirty ^_^ and a hella lot more things I can't exclaim right now.

2 comments:

Jepoy said...

DOA.. BOOBIES!!!!!

Jepoy said...

but... hollywood....

i predict that this movie will suck. :))