Monday, June 30, 2008

Call To Arms II Unfinished

I guess there's a first time for everything. Things just got too busy with the reunion, the folks at home, the side projects, D&D 4th edition, the HGR minitourney... I only logged in five of the ten games needed for the Call To Arms II league.

I did well with my games though. Here they are:

Game 1: eVlad victorious over Lesther's eKreoss via casterkill
Game 2: Karchev the Terrible victorious over Fred's eAsphyxious via casterkill with Kodiak
Game 3: eVlad victorious over Fred's Asphyxious via objective
Game 4: Irusk victorious over Jeff's eHaley via objective
Game 5: eVlad victorious over Jeff's eCaine via casterkill

Ah well, maybe I can do better next time. Now, I can concentrate on repainting my Necrons for the upcoming 40K Grand Tournament this August. And some more relaxed casual WMH gaming ^_^

No comments: