Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Blur That Came When Summer Started

• Second Anniversary shout out for WARMACHINE Philippines on No Quarter 17! I don't care if it's small. That's global recognition for all gamers who picked up and read the issue!
• Patrick Palma and Jake de Jesus have gamed at `da Bunker, too! Looks like I have to REALLY seriously consider renovation for a bigger gaming area.
• Kei Bash event an unprecedented success! I'll be helping out turn Kei's place into a gamer haven, too!
• Barby's birthday gift for me - Supreme Kommandant Irusk! Thanks, baby!
• RHGC Lito's 40K Apocalypse Megabattle an awesome success! Too bad I did not get to participate in it T_T
• Joel dela Cruz (Larkin Vain) plays Tau on 40K! Confrontation also showing a strong following in his Hawaii Gaming Group (I wonder when the locals will notice Rackham games...)!
• Les officially now has a GF! Rose, take good care of our bud!
• Forged World WFB terrain already playable at `da Bunker!
• I serendipitously bought a new guitar controller for my PS2, which works tremendously well with Kei's PS2 Rock Band solution! Alkhemy continues its world tour real soon! (I totally suck at singing, so I handled the HARD guitars, LOL)
• Finished Pokemon FireRed on GBA, but sadly the Hall of Fame feature in it is stupid broken. Playing a lot of Pokemon Pearl on NDSL now.
• The reward for painting Larkin Vain's Sea Dogs - the WFB Skull Pass set! My own WFB rulebooklet at last!
• I'll be hosting this year's WFB GT, which sadly has been rescheduled many times already due to venue restrictions.
• Acquired the new WFB Vampire Counts army book. It's a whole hella different to say the least!
• Looking at making use of the loyalist and traitor Marines at home into a usable footslogger-heavy 40K force!
• Plans on the family reunion in Cebu this June still pushing through!
• Koi emailed me this funky MP3 of the boss stage on Rockman 2! Bwahahah! Okkusenman!
• Had a mad burgerfest at Apol's place (Cha's birthday)!
• Ah shit, speaking of which, I just turned 32, meh.

No comments: