Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Nurgle Doth Blesseth Thee

Upper Respiratory Tract Infection. That's what caused my brother, Koi, to cough up a blood-smeared phlegm blob. Thrice. Waking up early in the morning to see my brother rasping to utter unintelligible words knowing that all three of you had fever the previous days was certainly more than enough to kickstart you into action without caffeine.

I love my brothers. I love all my siblings. Heck, I love my family! I may not show it often (if ever at all), but I'd happily take a bullet for any of them. It was all a selfish blur before. Separation can really do something to a person. Nothing is taken for granted, despite whatever advancements technology offers us.

All three os us, Koi, Jei and myself, all suffer from sporadic episodes of lethargic fever. These two say their throats hurt. I know mine hurts when I try to gulp or swallow. But not when I drink Coke or Nestea. I'd rather be up and about, because I feel worse just lying down, bedresting.

I accompanied Koi to Delos Santos Hospital along E.Rodriguez to have him checked up. The people there ran an x-ray on him. The result came out negative. Thank God! Then came CBC (Complete Blood Count) test. Nothing out of the ordinary, too. Whew! Doctor surmised that there was indeed something irritated in the throat area. My bro was prescribed meds, and we went home. I think now Jei's up and about, out with Trixie. Koi's in COC, playing computer games.

I hope the fully recover very soon. Now all I gotta do is keep the house as clean as I can.

+++

No comments: